Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have two little prayers and two little rat pets

I have so much to say to you. I know you'll remember someday the first time I saw You again in Chicago, on my first date with Brad, when you were looking for people at the Beachwood and you happened to walk past me, and you thought I looked familiar from some defunct band, & I told I'd introduce you to everyone you'll ever want to know if you and S joined the kickball shindig, and Kirk R will be so mad at you if you don't wake up this summer.
Forget it, or please don't, take all the time you need, little brother. Take all the time you need.
You recently told me I have big balls. Well, I don't in regards to you. If you were alert, of course I'd kick you nthem to wake you up!!!!!!!!!!!! Until then, I'm going to make you the coolest benefit show posters ever. I'm going to seek out out the best screen printers in town (ppppbbbbt!) and collaborate (ppbbbbtttttttttttt!) and get them signed and sell them for money for your head. I may even get the Blacks back together. acoustic.
I have some Ass Panther rookie cards for you when you get back to me,
I love you so much,
and this is going to seeem trite since I haven't been representing Brad the whole time but he's been at my elbow this entire time,
Gina Black

No comments: