Friday, June 20, 2008

This isn't the first time KC spread his wings to fly . . .

As KC's aunt (Chris) I have to share a story.  KC was just a little boy, and momma Gail went to Europe for a much needed vacation.  My sister (what was she thinking?) left KC in my care!  While I was at work during the day, KC got to stay with his babysitter.  Not long after Gail left for her trek across Europe, I arrived at the babysitter's home to pick up my little buddy.  When I arrived,  I was met by a frantic babysitter's daughter telling me that KC was hurt and inside the house with her mom.  As I ran into the house the babysitter informs me that he jumped off of the top of their "fort" in the back yard.  What the . . . , why did he do that?, I asked.  With a perplexed look on her face she replied, "he thought he was Superman!".  Well after a quick trip to the hospital, he was given a clean bill of health and we went home.  So you see, KC has still not learned that he's not Superman!  but we as his family are convinced that he CAN leap tall buildings with a single bound, AND outrun speeding trains!  Thanks to all of you who know and love our superman, he IS dear to us all, and if you are there, near Chicago, PLEASE give Gail, Greg and KC a big hug from Aunt Chris, Uncle Bill and the rest of the family.  We are there with you in prayer!!!!!  BELIEVE!

No comments: