Saturday, June 28, 2008

I just bought you a beer, Jerky

Hey KC,
I just went to the Beachwood and had a High Life and left one on the bar for you. I'm sure you'd be annoyed if I got too sentimental, so I'll keep it sentient and mental. I want to commemerate you somehow (I know I misspelled it I just don't feel like fixing it) so I've got two ideas; I want to do a beautiful chalkboard at Pontiac for you, that will stay up there for a very, very l9ng time, that your friends can come by and see laugh about. And I want to write you a country song. I promise it won't be too maudlin.
Stay in touch, KC. I'll do what I can to take care of your woman, and our friends. I love you and miss you, and I'll try my best not to see you too soon, and I will keep your stupid laugh ringing in my ears for years.
xo Gina Black

2 comments:

Lori Burress said...

Thanks Gina for being so damn sweet.

Love to you and yours.

Lori Burress

Unknown said...

You can go now brother.