Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MY BUDDY

Hey You,
I wish I was there and could say these words to you myself, however I know that the person relaying the message will relay it with as much love as I ever could. There has been years and miles between us but you have never left my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers. Remember ourshenanigans? We were the best of buds, brother and sister, I miss you and I cannot wait to see your smiling face. You are hard headed and stubborn and definately a fighter, thats a good combo to pull through this, Scotty did it, you will too. Just wanna recall a few funny moments with you, help you smile a bit, remember when I cut my eyelashes off? and when your 2 front teeth went in to Mys forhead?Remember the pool in the back yard, but it was filled with branches and trees, so we never actually got to swim in it, just played like we were in a forest? We were always doing something, always playing, laughing, just being kids and having fun. I love you much bro, I can't wait for my kids to meet you, so pull through this ok. Dad(Uncle Jim) says he loves you and pull through buddy! I am sending all the positive energy I have your way, so many others are also. I know I sent it and got the right postage so there should be a BIG HUG and KISS coming your way (Auntie Gail if you would please), I love you. Gail and Greg, I love you both, you have been a big part of my life and I am filling my thoughts with you all, with all my love and all my heart. ---NATTY

No comments: